Wednesday, May 16, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (21)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Angelfire' by Courtney Allison Moulton. So far I am really enjoying it. The book practically starts out action packed and doesn't make you wait forever before you get some answers. And I am already loving the chemistry between Ellie and Will.





What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'The Fairytale Keeper: Avenging the Queen' by Andrea Cefalo. This is a hard book for me to review. Because I honestly don't know what I thought about it yet. I have to sit down and really think about it. One thing that I do know for sure is that this book made me HATE the character of Cinderella. O.o strange I know, but true.... Unfortunately.


What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'Wither' by Lauren DeStefano. Eck, I have heard so many great things about this book and series that I absolutely can not wait to start this one. It sounds like it is just going to be amazing and I am absolutely falling in love with dystopian books. =D

No comments: