Wednesday, May 30, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (23)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Meridian' by Amber Kizer. So far I am really enjoying this one. It's different but in a good way and I totally love all of the characters. I am glad that there's not a snotty one in the bunch yet. They get so annoying after awhile. LOL.





What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'Darkness Becomes Her' by Kelly Keaton. I LOVED this book. It was really amazing. I loved how Ms. Keaton incorporated all the characters into this book and nothing seemed forced or unnatural. It all fit together perfectly. It was action from practically page one and did not let me go until the very last page. A must read if you haven't read it yet.



What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'The Selection' by Kiera Cass. I have heard both negative and positive on this book. It definitely seems like it is either a book you absolutely love or absolutely hate. There is no grey area here. I am hoping that I will like it but only time will tell if this amazing premise (and cover) pay out. =]

9 comments:

Gin Bryant said...

Darkness Becomes Her sounds really interesting. Here's my WWW.

BookSmartie said...

I feel like that, too about The Selection! I liked it quite a bit, though so hopefully you'll enjoy it!
Here's my WWW Wednesday:
http://booksmartie.blogspot.de/2012/05/www-wednesday-3.html

collettakay said...

I look forward to reading Selection. Hopefully it won't take long to go from my wishlist to my bookshelf.

I hope you enjoy it!

Here's my post:

http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/05/www-wednesday-53012.html

Colletta

Kwizgiver said...

All your books have gorgeous covers! I haven't heard of any of them.

Irish said...

I have been wanting to read Meridian so glad to hear that its going well so far. I also really enjoyed Darkness Becomes her and hope to get to the sequel soon.

My WWW Wednesday is here.

ShreShre said...

I definitely enjoyed Meridian!!! :D But The Selection just wasn't my cup of tea, I'm really hoping you like it though ;D

My WoW:

http://chocolatecoatedreviews.blogspot.com/2012/05/waiting-on-wednesday-4.html

loonachicklit said...

Great list! I've got my eye on The Selection. Looks fascinating! Here's my link:

http://loonachicklit.wordpress.com/2012/05/31/w-w-w-wednesdays/

Cassie S. said...

@Gin: It was a really good book.

@BookSmartie: I am on the fence about this one. Where I really want to read it, because I like to make my own judgements on books even though I take all reviews I read about a book into consideration. There has also been a lot of controversy surrounding this book as well. I guess we will just have to read and see.

@Collettakay: Hopefully not. I know how my TBR list goes. It gets pretty crazy and because I rely on random.org to pick out the next book I am going to read I know I have a lot of books on my TBR list that have been sitting and waiting for me to read them while some earlier ones get pushed ahead of them. =[

@Kwizgiver: They are all really pretty. I will admit that I am a sucker for an amazing cover. If a book has an amazing cover a lot of times I won't even be mad at it if the story behind that cover isn't just as amazing. LOL

@Irish: You should definitely read it if you ever get the chance. It starts to drag on a little by the middle and becomes sort of slow, but if you push through that it gets even better then it started out. Great book. I should have my review for it up soon if you would like to see that. I will definitely be buying the sequel to 'Darkness Becomes Her' once it releases in paperback. =D

@ShreShre: 'Meridian' was a great book. I am 50/50 with 'The Selection'. Keeping my fingers crossed that I enjoy it.

@Ioonachicklit: It has a really interesting premise behind that story. I have heard both good and bad with it though, so I will just have to read it and see what I think about it for myself.

Thank you all for the AMAZING comments.

Disincentive said...

Just one random thing...

YOU ARE ONE FOLLOWER AWAY FROM 300 YAY :D



Disincentive @ (read, watch, listen) - reviews