Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cover Reveal - Blood-Kissed Sky


Blood-Kissed Sky (Darkness Before Dawn #2)
Author: J.A. London
Publisher: Harper Teen
Release Date: December 26, 2012
Page Count: 368











Darkness Before Dawn Series:


This is a pretty awesome cover. I especially like the name 'Blood-Kissed Sky' just seems soooo ominous that it makes me want to read it even more. But I do agree with a lot of people that these covers remind me a TON of all the 'Fallen' series book covers. Which is a little annoying. What do you all think?

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Yeah that is kind of annoying but i still like the covers. I had more of a question about how many books are going to be in the series, do you know?

Cassie S. said...

@Hannah: Um, at this point I believe that there are going to be 3. But I could be wrong and that could always change.