Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cover Reveal - Boundless


Boundless (Unearthly #3)
Author: Cynthia Hand
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: January 22, 2013
Page Count: 320











Unearthly Series:


Oh... How I love this maroon kind of pink color. It is just gorgeous. And I love how they have kept up the same theme for all three of these books. This cover kind of makes me sad though, because it hits more at home how one of my favorite series will be coming to an end in a few months time. The only real issue I have with this last book, is that I just don't really like the name of it. 'Boundless'... Idk, it just doesn't sound right to me. But I know the story within it will be amazing so I can live with it. My favorite cover of all three though is still the first one, though. 'Unearthly' is just breathtaking. Love this series. What do you all think?


1 comment:

Bostick Communications said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.