Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cover Reveal - Everbound


Everbound (Everneath #2)
Author: Brodi Ashton
Publisher: Harper Collins / Balzer + Bray
Release Date: January 22, 2013
Page Count: 384
Two months ago, the Tunnels of the underworld came for Nikki Beckett. That night, Nikki's boyfriend, Jack, made the ultimate sacrifice. All Nikki wants is to save Jack before it's too late. All Cole wants is to find his queen - and he thinks Nikki is the one. Both determined, both desperate, Nikki and Cole form a tense alliance, leading them on a dangerous journey to The Heart of The Everneath.





Everneath Series:


Ohhhh... I know, I know... It's ANOTHER gorgeous cover. But the smoke and illusion of this one are just breath taking. I thought the first one was gorgeous the way they make the smoke look like it was coming for her, now it just seems like a part of her. Another great cover I want to add to my library. I don't really like the express on the ladies face in 'Everbound' but that is only a small issue, everything else is perfect in it. What do you all think?

No comments: