Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Cover Reveal - Finale

Finale (Hush, Hush #4)
Author: Becca FitzPatrick
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Release Date: October 23, 2012
Page Count: 448
Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. But now they face their biggest challenge. Can their love survive a seemingly insurmountable divide? And in the end, will there be enough trust left to rebuild what has been broken? The lines are drawn - but which sides are they on?

Hush, Hush series:


Is it just me or are these not some of the prettiest covers out there. I will admit that my personal favorite of all four of them is 'Silence' but I am really liking the cover for 'Finale' as well. I SOOOOO cannot wait to get my hands on the last book in this series (this is one of my favorite series). I know it is just going to be amazing. Personally I will say that I wish the girl in 'Finale' was a little bit closer so we could see her face more and not have to really squint and move our laptops around to see what she looks like (or was that just me, lol). But besides that I love all of these covers. What do you think of them?

No comments: