Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cover Reveal - Gates of Paradise

Gates of Paradise (Blue Bloods #7)
Author: Melissa de la Curz
Publisher: Disney-Hyperion
Release Date: January 13
Page Count: Unknown
Watch out for the explosive finale in the Blue Bloods series.
The seventh and final novel in the epic saga.

All your questions answered. . . All the mysteries explained. . . Friends reunited. . . Hearts broken. . . Will Bliss return with the Hellhounds? Will Schuyler save the Blue Bloods? Who will live? Who will die?





Blue Bloods Series:




Hm. I don't know. I don't know if I really like the final cover for this series. After waiting sooooo long for it and to see what the cover was going to be. I was just expecting to be blown away by it and I am ain't. It's gorgeous don't get me wrong, all the covers in this series are gorgeous, I just don't know. It doesn't remind of "Gates of Paradise". But it's still pretty regardless. What do you all think of it?


No comments: