Friday, June 29, 2012

Cover Reveal - The Indigo Spell



The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines #3)
Author: Richelle Mead
Publisher: Razorbill
Release Date: February 12, 2013
Page Count: Unknown












Bloodlines Series:


Ohhhh.... Another cover reveal for one of my favorite series. But oh, how I just don't really like it. =[ 

I absolutely love the first two covers in this series so far. An improvement in my opinion from the VA series covers that I really just didn't like. But this third cover, I don't know. It just seems to crowded with the three of them in it. And I know I haven't gotten to my copy of 'The Golden Lily' yet, but I was looking at 'The Indigo Spell' and is the Golden Lily on Sydney's cheek gone??? I guess I really need to get to my copy of 'The Golden Lily'. What do all of you think of this latest cover in the series. 

4 comments:

Alice said...

Omgeee I felt the same way! I really don't like the 3rd cover! The guys are so UGLY and it just ruined my image of Dimitri and Adrian!!!!! *screams* but I still LOVE the books and won't let the cover bother me too much, I'm pretty sure it'll be a hard cover and I can take it off so I don't have to look at it :)

Cassie S. said...

0.o the two guys on that cover are supposed to be Dimitri and Adrian?????? OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Heck NO! They are SO much better in my mind. When I eventually get this book, the cover will be coming right off the ENTIRE time that I am reading it. Those ARE NOT Dimitri and Adrian to me.

Lily said...

Why does the cover matter? In my head they don't look like that but with people in books you are never going to get a real life person that fits it perfectly. So yea the covers not perfect but they are doing the best they can. (by the way they are adding her tattoo this is an early copy) I really don't mean to offend you if I did.

Cassie S. said...

@Lily: You haven't offended me at all. All I did was state my opinion and you happened to disagree with it, I am not going to defend me opinion however, though. This is my blog and I am entitled to however, I feel and to be able to express that.

The cover is actually very important to a book. But I am not going to explain that either because I don't feel that I should have to do either of those things.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.