Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cover Reveal - Shadows in the Silence


Shadows in the Silence (Angelfire #3)
Author: Courtney Allison Moulton
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books
Release Date: January 29, 2013
Page Count: Unknown
In the final battle for Heaven and Earth, Ellie, who has the reincarnated soul of an ancient reaper-slayer, must grapple with her archangel powers to save herself and all of humanity.







Angelfire Series:


A pretty cover. But I'm not sure yet if I like it or not. I don't know. There is just something that doesn't really stand out at me when I'm looking at this cover. Don't get me wrong it's definitely a pretty one. It just doesn't scream last book in a series to much. But love them regardless and I will read the book when it's released. What do you all think of it?

No comments: