Monday, June 18, 2012

Cover Reveal - Tiger's Destiny

Tiger's Destiny (The Tiger Saga #4)
Author: Colleen Houck
Publisher: Splinter
Release Date: September 04, 2012
Page Count: 400
With three of the goddess Durga's quests behind them, only one prophecy now stands in the way of Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan breaking the tiger's curse. But the trio's greatest challenge awaits them: A life-endangering pursuit in search of Durga's final gift, the Rope of Fire, on the Adaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal.




The Tiger Saga:


O.o another gorgeous cover that I am craving to put on my book shelf. But that shouldn't come as a surprise to me, since every single cover in this series has been breathe-taking. I'm thinking it looks like a gorgeous Phoenix. What do you all think? While I haven't been able to get to read my copy of 'Tiger's Curse' yet, I can't wait until I can, because I have heard really good things about this series. What do you all think? Do you like the new addition to this series?

No comments: