Friday, June 22, 2012

Le Gasp!!! There looks to be something different!

*Looks around her blog*....

Ummmm..... There's something different. Yup. There is something definitely different. It seems like my old tired blog design has magically turned itself into a new and fabulous design.

And I know just who's behind it. Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland. As some of you may know, she has her own Blog Design Website that you can visit here at: Lea Christine Designs has generously and very patiently mind you (I was not the easiest client) worked with me to bring you all this gorgeous new blog design. She worked her magic on my blog, creating the design over the past month (yes, it really took almost a whole month) to bring to life the image I had in my head. Not an easy task since it took forever for even me to know what was in my head. Imagine having to re-create that when your just an observer. But she was amazing and I can not give her enough praise for what she did for me or for creating this blog design.

So if you were thinking of getting your blog redesigned I would definitely tell you to stop by Lea Christine Designs and check her out. She is unimaginably patient, gifted in what she does and fair with her prizing. She will work with you 1000% on your design and do it until she has successfully created what you were imaging.

Thank you so much Lea for giving my blog this gorgeous design.

2 comments:

Ems said...

It looks fantastic! I love her designs. I'm thinking I might have to look into a custom design myself.

Lea said...

You are so welcome Cassie! I'm so glad that you're loving your new look :)

Happy Reading & Blogging my dear!

~Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland