Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesdays (26)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page 

BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)

Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser this week is...
My brain felt to fuzzy and my tongue felt too heavy to say anything back. I stood there in bewilderment until I was almost knocked flat by someone.
~Pg. 120, 'The Dark Divine' by Bree Despain

8 comments:

Book me! said...

I have heard so many good things about this book lately! Must read it soon :)
Stopping through with My TT!
Happy Tuesday!

Karen and Gerard said...

I can identify with the fuzzy brain!

Here's ours: http://www.ourstack.blogspot.com/2012/06/tuesday-teasers-afterwards-and-dogs.html and we're having a giveaway too this week!

Gin Bryant said...

I want to know more. Thanks for sharing! Added it to my TBR. :)

My TT

Cathy De Los Santos said...

What did she just find out? Great teaser. Here's my teaser

Connie Char said...

Sounds like a captivating teaser.

http://thecharacterconnection.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday_19.html

Maryellen said...

fantastic teaser I can relate!!
Beautiful blog :)

My TT is from Reckless -

http://maryellenbrady.com/2012/06/18/teaser-tuesday-reckless-by-cornelia-funke/

Sandy Nachlinger said...

Your teaser made me wonder what was causing her fuzzy brain and heavy tongue! Good teaser choice.
My teaser is from Perigee Moon.

Pamela said...

These books have been on my TBR list for a while. I wonder what made her so dumbfounded! Great teaser. Thanks for sharing!

Feel free to check out my teaser here.