Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (9)

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they will post a 'Top Ten List' for them and bloggers alike to answer and it's always a different list question to answer.

This week's Top Ten to answer is:

Top Ten Tuesday Rewind

So when I went to do TTT last week it wasn't posted up. So I ended up missing last week's TTT, but I'm back this week to do it. So this week it's a rewind and I get to pick any past TTT that I wish. So which one did I choose???

Top Ten Sequels I am dying to read.

And here they are. (in no particular order) 

1. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
I just absolutely ADORE everything that has to come with the VA or Bloodlines world. And AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! It comes out this month. I already have my copy pre-ordered. I can't wait for it to get here. I also have my copy of Frostbite: The Graphic Novel on it's way. Can't wait to devour that one. I SOO love how they drew all the characters. They are just like how I pictured them. =D

2. Supernaturally by Kiersten White
I know crazy right. How have I not already read this one. Especially since Endlessly the last book in this series comes out next month. But I have a copy on it's way so it shouldn't be to much longer until I am able to get my hands on this one as well.

3. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
Tucker Avery! Need I really say any more then that. This is by far one of the best Angel books I have read in the YA genre. I just absolutely love it. It's on my Top 5 list for favorite series. Can't wait to get my own copy of it so I can read it. And yes I know it's already out, I just haven't been able to buy my own copy yet. But I will as soon as I can. YaY!

4. Enshadowed by Kelly Kreagh
I just want some more Varen. He's the whole reason I loved the first book, Nevermore. That and this series has just such stunning covers.

5. Wildcat Fireflies by Amber Kizer
LOL. I totally agree, it is a different name for a book. But this series actually surprising shocked me. It was a lot better then I was originally expecting. But now I love it. Meridian the first book in the series was a delightful read (a little slow in the middle) but with such a strong end. I have no clue where this next book will take me, but I can't wait to find out.

6. Secrets and Shadows by Shannon Delany
This is one of my favorite werewolves books. Such a different concept. I love the writing style and story telling of Ms. Delany and can't wait to see where she takes me next with this series.

7. Shadowspell by Jenna Black
One of my favorite faerie books. I don't think there was a single time that I was bored or annoyed with the first book in this series, Glimmerglass. I look forward to seeing where the sequel takes the series.

8. Spells by Aprilynne Pike
Oh, yet another faerie book. But so completely different then how you would ever think of a fairy. A living flower? Definitely different. How can you not be excited for that?

9. Queen of the Dead by Stacey Kade
Ohhhh how I absolutely fell in love with The Ghost and the Goth. I was not expecting to love this series so much. I was actually expecting it to be corny and pretty bad. Boy was I ever wrong. I ran out and book the sequel as soon as I could. Now it's waiting on my shelf to be read when I can get to it. Can't wait.

10. Fins are Forever by Tera Lynn Childs
This is a rather cute series about mermaids. My first ever series I read about mermaids (well mermaids being the main characters). And I actually really enjoyed it. Can't wait to add this one to my shelves and devour it just like I did the first one. 

There you have it. My list for sequels that I can't wait to read. Which sequels can you not wait to get your hands on?

3 comments:

Fara said...

I'm pretty psyched for The Golden Lily :D Great list! :D

Drop by my Top 10?

Lee @ Rally The Readers said...

I can't wait to read The Golden Lily, either. The suspense has been driving me crazy since I read Bloodlines a few months ago.

Our Top Ten Rewind

Cassie S. said...

@Fara: Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!! Me to. I can't wait to get my hands on it. SOOOOO excited it comes out in only a few days.

@Lee: Yea me to. And there are still 4 more books to come. Oh, its going to be the end of me.