Wednesday, June 06, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (24)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Pure' by Jennifer L. Armentrout. So far it is pretty good. I haven't been able to read as much of it as I would like because it's been a pretty crazy week for me. But so far this book is progressing the story along very nicely. I look forward to really seeing what this book has to offer me.


 
What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'Frostbite: The Graphic Novel' by Richelle Mead. I got this in the mail today and literally finished it today. It's only 144 pages (with a few brief pages at the beginning about what happened in the first graphic novel). I loved it, just like I have loved all of Richelle Mead's work. I will admit though that the way Adrian, Eddie and Rose's Mom were drawn weren't anything like I pictured them in my mind. But this was still a great graphic about what all went down in Frostbite (the actual novel).

What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'First Grave on the Right' by Darynda Jones. I have heard a lot of good things about this series from a lot of the blogs that I stock. Personally I have no clue what to expect when it comes to this book but because it has gotten such good reviews from some of my favorite bloggers I can't wait to read it. 
 


8 comments:

~✯*Jela*✯~ said...

Wish I could be as bookaholic as u are.. hahahah

Peek-a-booK! said...

Hi Cassie! :)
I haven’t heard of any of these books. But I hope you enjoy them all!

You can find my WWW post here http://www.peekabook.it/2012/06/www-wednesdays-june-06.html

Happy reading! :)

Valentina
www.peekabook.it

Kelsey said...

I really want to read First Grave on the Right, I hear that series is good! Enjoy all your books :)

Lauren said...

Awesome books, I love the cover for Frostbite. Enjoy!

Here's my WWW: http://bookyaddict.blogspot.ie/2012/06/www-wednesday-2.html

Vicki said...

I haven't heard of any of them, but LOVE the cover of Pure!!
Here's My Answers

Chris Thompson said...

I've always wanted to read more graphic novels, and I've never heard of Richelle Mead, so I'll have to check her stuff out.

Here's my WWW Wednesday.

Kwizgiver said...

What interesting books!

Cassie S. said...

@Jela: It takes a lot of work reading as much as I do. But I love to do it so I can't complain. =D

@Peek-a-booK!: They have all been very enjoyable so far. You should definitely read them if you ever get the chance.

@Kelsey: I am reading it now and absolutely love it. So a funny witty and loveable character. LOVE this heroine. I would definitely recommend you read it whenever you get the chance.

@Lauren: I love the graphic novel covers for this series so much more then the covers on the actual novels. LOL.

@Vicki: You should look into them if you get the chance. They are all different but really good.

@Chris: I love these graphic novels. The drawings in this are just spectacular. You should look into Richelle Mead's writing as well. She is one of my favorite authors.

@Kwizgiver: They are definitely that.