Tuesday, June 12, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (25)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'First Grave on the Right' by Darynda Jones. I am really loving this book. It is just such absolute fun to read it. The heroine, Charley Davidson is such a snarky, comical heroine that I absolutely love her. I really look forward to reading all the books in this series.


 
What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'Pure' by Jennifer L. Armentrout. I enjoyed this addition to the Covenant series. I enjoy Ms. Armentrout's writing style. While this series does remind me of the VA series, I don't hold it against it because there is still a lot different that makes it unique. It's just the characters that remind me a lot of that other series. I look forward to seeing where else she takes this series in 'Deity'. But Alex's and Aiden's impossible love is sad to read about.

What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'The Dark Divine' by Bree Despain. I really have no clue what this book holds in store for me. But I have been wanting to read it for like ever now and it sounds so good that I really look forward to reading this one. What do you think of this book if you have read it yet?

4 comments:

Chris Thompson said...

I notice that legs are a theme for a couple of those covers, though one looks more sinister than the other.

Here's my WWW Wednesdays.

LibrarySnake said...

The Dark Divine looks interesting. And that cover is gorgeous :)

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/www-wednesday_13.html

Peek-a-booK! said...

I haven’t heard of any of these books. But I hope you enjoy them all!

You can find my W.W.W. here:
http://www.peekabook.it/2012/06/www-wednesdays-june-13.html

Happy reading!

Valentina
www.peekabook.it

Kwizgiver said...

I'll have to check out your books--especially The First Grave.