Wednesday, June 20, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (26)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'The Dark Divine' by Bree Despain. I haven't gotten that far into the book, but so far I am enjoying it. I haven't read any reviews for it so I don't know what to expect, but I've wanted to read this book since I first saw it, so I'm hoping I love it. What do you think of it if you have read it?


 
What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'First Grave on the Right' by Darynda Jones. I absolutely LOVED this book. Snarky, sarcastic and witty all but into one. Ms. Jones has successfully created one of my favorite heroine's in quite a while. If you haven't read this book yet, you really need to. Can't wait to continue this series.



What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'Soul Screamers: Volume 1' by Rachel Vincent. This has books .5, 1 & 2 in it from the series. I have really been looking forward to reading this series. It seems just so interesting and I have heard only good things about this series. So it should be really interesting to read it.






4 comments:

Kwizgiver said...

Your books look like fun!

Danica Page said...

Wow! All of these look great. Excellent picks.

My WWW.

~Danica Page
Taking it One Page at a Time

Peek-a-booK! said...

Hi there!
I haven’t heard of any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them all!

You can find my WWW post here http://www.peekabook.it/2012/06/www-wednesdays-june-20.html

Happy reading! :)

Valentina
www.peekabook.it

Cassie S. said...

@Kwizgiver: They were a lot of fun.

@Danica: They really were.

@Peek-a-booK: You should definitely look into them when you get the chance. They were all good reads. =D