Wednesday, June 27, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (27)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Soul Screamers: Volume 1' by Rachel Vincent. It has .05-2 (of the series) in this books. So far I am about 40% through the first book in the series. I have finished the 60 page prequel of the series and I am really enjoying it. I love Kaylee and Nash together. One of my favorite couples in a while. 






What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'The Dark Divine' by Bree Despain and I really enjoyed it. It was way different then what I was expecting but definitely shocked me and made me love the story. Werewolves as God's creations. Wow. Never thought about it like that. 





What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'Spells' by Aprilynne Pike. I really enjoyed (LOVED) the first book in this series and can't wait to see where Ms. Pike takes this series. But I swear if she does anything to hurt David, I will be SOOO frustrated. Fingers crossed that some major interesting things happen.







5 comments:

Irish said...

I really need to get to the Soul Screamers series as I've heard only good things about it. Dark Divine was a DNF read for me but I'm glad that you enjoyed it!

My WWW Wednesday is here.

fakesteph said...

I've been meaning to read Soul Screamers for a while now. I'm glad you're enjoying it so far.

Katy B said...

This is my first time to your blog. I hope your David survives! My list is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2012/06/27/www-wednesdays-june-27/

yarereviews said...

I can't wait for you to get closer to the end of the series! Soul screamers gets rather interesting ;)
here's my www; http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/06/w-w-w-wednesday-1.html

Concise Reviews By Michelle said...

Nice picks. :) Love your blog by the way, still working on mine, need to find me some nice fire looking background for mine, (made a new header, and buttons, been working on it)Here is my wed post WWW and WOW Wednesday Post