Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Montly Review Wrap-Up: June


Okay, WOW! This was a crazy month for me. I got a lot of reading done, but I barely got any reviews done. Only 2. =/ Sorry for such a slow review month everyone. I will have a done of reviews for the books I got done in June and the ones that I will be getting done in July for the July wrap-up. Fingers crossed.

But before I listed my reviews here, I just wanted to let all of you know that shortly, I will be once again moving. And it won't be a small move, it's a big move once again. For those of you in the States, I will be going from one state to the next, but it's a total of a 13+ hour drive for me. I will be moving in approximately a week and a half or so (give or take). So while, I will try and get all my reviews posted up before the physical move, please be aware that there will be a period of time, this coming month (July) where I will be away from my blog for a few days. I will miss you all terribly, but I will also finally be getting my very own apartment, for the VERY FIRST time and I am just soooo super excited. =D

Okay, so onto my review wrap-up. Like I always do I would like to take a few seconds to recognize every birthday that I had this month, it was once again a short month for birthdays. Only my Aunt Judy had one.

June 11 - My Aunt Judy (Happy Birthday)

&&

that was it. So finally onto the reviews that I got done this week.

Taken at Dusk - C.C. Hunter
Darkness Becomes Her - Kelly Keaton
Meridian - Amber Kizer

That's it for this month. I hope you had a great month (and some great reviews, if you review). Take care and have a wonderful week.

No comments: