Sunday, July 01, 2012

Sit Down Sunday (5)

A meme hosted by myself.
This meme was inspired by 'IMM' hosted by The Story Siren.



Books I Got Over The Past Few Weeks:

Bought:



Okay..... I was a bad little girl the past few weeks. I got quite a few books even though I have put myself on a book buying ban. Only 'The Golden Lily' was a pre-order, because you all know how much I adore anything to do with Richelle Mead and her writing, I of course had this book pre-ordered as soon as I could. The other 5 I gathered slowly over the past month and a half or so since I have done my last Sit Down Sunday Meme. But look at them. Aren't they all just GORGEOUS. 'Something Like Fate' is way different from the books that I usually buy. I don't usually get a book unless it's a series and has come kind of paranormal theme to it, but when I was at B&N I just had an urge to get a contemporary Summer read, and this is the one that caught my eye. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's good. What do you all think of this collection I have gathered?


Advanced Reader Copies Received



Ohhhh!!! I was soooo excited when I got both 'Deity' and 'Cursed' in the mail from Spencer Hill Press. They have been sooo amazing and generous in giving me arc's to read and review here on my blog. I can't wait to get into these two. 'Deity' is of course the third book in the Covenant Series and 'Cursed' is the new series coming out both by the lovely Jennifer L. Armentrout. I just know that both of these books will be utterly amazing. They also sent over a some amazing swag that I will show below. I also got 'The Journeys of John and Julia in Chapter One: Genesis' by Aurelia. I had forgotten that I was contacted by the publicist of this book and asked to review it until they let me know it was on it's way. I also look forward to reading this one, looks like it should be interesting.

 Bookmarks & Stickers




So, those are all the books that I have gotten over the past few weeks (it's been like a month and a half since I have last down a Sit Down Sunday and featured the books that I got. I am soooo excited for all of my books and can't wait to start them all.

This week on my blog:

Cover Reveals

Deep Betrayal - Anne Greenwood Brown
Death, Doom and Detention - Darynda Jones
Soul Screamers: Volume 2 - Rachel Vincent
The Indigo Spell - Richelle Mead
Lullaby - Amanda Hocking
Sever - Lauren DeStefano
Fragments - Dan Wells
Through the Ever Night - Veronica Rossi
Requiem - Lauren Oliver
Dead Silence - Kimberly Derting
Gates of Paradise - Melissa de la Cruz
Boundless - Cynthia Hand
Rise - Anna Carey
Everbound - Brodi Ashton
Shadows in the Silence - Courtney Allison Moulton
Blood-Kissed Sky - J.A. London
Breaking Point - Kristen Simmons
Tiger's Destiny - Colleen Houck
Finale - Becca FitzPatrick
Days of Blood & Starlight - Laini Taylor

0.o WOW! There have been a ton of cover reveals this week. Let's keep up the good work and all the cover reveals. I look forward to seeing even more this coming week.

Well that's my blog in a nutshell this week. Fingers crossed that I will be able to get some of the books as they slowly come out.

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

Paige said...

I'm so jealous of Cursed! I haven't read anything by her and I'd love to start with that one. i hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Here's my IMM =)

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/06/in-my-mailbox-41-weekly-wrap-up.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Lizzy said...

Looks like lots of great books this week! I need to read Second Grave on the Left, I read the first book and loved it. Happy reading :)

Cassie S. said...

@Paige: I can't wait to read the books that I have gotten over the past few weeks. And I absolutely LOVE Spencer Hill Press. They are always sooooo generous with me with providing ARCs. I couldn't ever thank them enough for giving me the opportunity to help promote and read their books.

Thank you! =D

@Lizzy: I am really looking forward to reading 'Second Grave on the Left'. I absolutely loved the first one and can only imagine that the next one is just as good if not better. =D