Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (11)

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they will post a 'Top Ten List' for them and bloggers alike to answer and it's always a different list question to answer.

This week's Top Ten to answer is:

 Top Ten Books For People Who Liked X Author

O.o okay I will state this right now but this will NOT be an easy list for me to. I will try to do a few, but don't expect a whole 10 from me. LOL

1. If you like J.K. Rowling and her fantasy then try 'The Seven Realms' series by Cinda Williams Chima.

2. If you like Karen Marie Moning and her adult paranormal fantasy then try 'Charley Davidson' series by Darynda Jones, they go hand in hand.

3. If you like Julie Kagawa and her YA faerie series then try the 'Faeriewalker' series by Jenna Black, they are both great Faerie series.

4. If you like Meg Cabot's 'Abandon Trilogy' then try the 'Goddess Test' series by Aimee Carter, they are both different takes on the mythology of Persephone. 

5. If you like Suzanne Collins 'Hunger Games' series then try the 'Divergent' series by Veronica Roth, they are both great dystopian series.

There you go. I think doing at least half is a good way to go. I told you to begin with I wouldn't get to a full 10. Hope you enjoy the list. And that I did it correctly, lol.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

You made a good run at it, at least! I can rarely get all ten books in my TTTs.

Cassie S. said...

@Lindsay: Thank you. Sometimes they come up with some pretty difficult questions (lists) for me to answer. I have had to skip a few weeks because I just had nothing to say for the list they had posted up.

Vikk @ Down the Writer's Path said...

Hey, you did it. It took me a while to figure out my approach this week which is why I was so late posting the link. :)

Cassie S. said...

@Vikk: LOL! I had just forgotten to do it until Tuesday night. I don't have any excuse. But I am just glad that I remembered and got it done. I can only imagine what the list question will be next week.