Wednesday, July 04, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (28)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Soul Screamers: Volume 1' by Rachel Vincent. It has 0.5-2 books of the series in it. I am currently 7 chapters into the last book 'My Soul to Save'. I am currently really enjoying this series. I have been reading it for like a week now and look to finish it soon.  





What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'The Dark Divine' by Bree Despain. I enjoyed this book. It was a different take on werewolves and I always enjoy different takes on mythological creatures. Different takes that are actually well executed and believable that is.





What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'Spells' by Aprilynne Pike. This is the second book in her Wings Series. I really enjoyed the first book in the series, it's a different take on faeries which is enjoyable. I hope Laurel doesn't mess up her relationship with David, not for Tomani. Fingers crossed.






3 comments:

Peek-a-booK! said...

Hi there!

I haven’t heard of any of these books, but I hope you enjoy them all!


You can find my WWW post here:
http://www.peekabook.it/2012/07/www-wednesdays-july-04.html



Happy reading! :)



Valentina
www.peekabook.it

Cassie S. said...

@Peek-a-booK!: They have all been interesting and good books so far. You should definitely look into reading them if you get the chance.

Krystianna said...

This looks like a fun meme! this is the first I've seen of it. I've heard amazing things about the Soul Screamers series. I can't wait to start them! :)