Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Sorry I've Been Away For So Long

Sorry that it has been so long since I last posted on here. I want to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about any of you and miss you all terribly. As my last post stated I recently did a major move and getting back into the function of things has been pretty crazy. I have been pretty busy with work and am currently on the search for a second job as well. I also got my FIRST apartment this week. It's all mine. And I have been busy with it on my days off trying to get it all put together and really seem like my new home. It is the first place completely to myself and that has been really crazy and nerve racking at the same time. But I promise now that things are slowly starting to fall into place in my new home town, I will start to get back on here on a daily basis. I know I am way behind on the reviews that I have as well. But I will work on getting those up for you as well. I miss you all and I hope that you have all been doing wonderfully this past month that I have been away. Can't wait to get back to you all. Stay excited and the awesome people you all are. See you in a little.



No comments: