Wednesday, September 19, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (29)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Carrier of the Mark' by Leigh Fallon. I have both positive and negative thoughts on this book. There are a lot of moments that have me rolling my eyes in irritation but interestingly enough the book is still being able to keep my attention. I guess we will just have to see how it goes. 






What did you just finish reading?
I just finished reading 'Embrace' by Jessica Shirvington. This book started off really promising however a ton of it annoyed the heck out of me eventually. The whole middle portion of the book just annoyed the heck out of me. With her back and forth with Lincoln and then turning away and going to Phoenix. Eck, the main female character acted like a freaking immature child almost throughout the majority of this book and I just wanted to slap her sometimes and say 'GET THE HELL OVER IT ALREADY'. It was so obvious to me what was really going on. But I guess everybody has to learn their lessons in their own time. I will still read the next book in the series but I really hope it improves from this one.

What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read 'Tiger's Curse' by Colleen Houck. I have heard almost all positive things about this book and I have really wanted to read it since I first heard about it. I can't wait to finish up 'Carrier of the Mark' and see what this beauty has in store for me. =D







What book(s) are you reading?
What book(s) did you just finish reading?
What book(s) are you going to read next?

4 comments:

Niina C said...

It'll be interesting to see your review on "Carrier.." then. :)

Following too. Here is what I'm reading this week! Have a great one!

Maji Bookshelf said...

I have to say, you need to read Entice. I also had a ton of issues with Embrace but Entice was SO MUCH BETTER!!

- Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

Irish said...

I had started the audio of Embrace but didn't get very far. Now I'm not sure I want to pick that up again. I hate annoying MCs and love triangles.

My WWW Wednesday can be found here.

LibrarySnake said...

Carrier of the Mark sounds interesting. I'll be looking forward to your review :)
http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/09/www-wednesdays_19.html