Wednesday, September 26, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (30)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading 'Second Grave on the Left' by Darynda Jones. I absolutely love this series. Charley Davidson is such a snarky, sarcastic and witty heroine that you can't help but fall in love with her. And her being the only grim reaper around, having a lot of dead people rooming around in this book is only natural. Can't wait to get my hands on the 3rd book in this series, 'Third Grave Dead Ahead'. 




What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading 'Tiger's Curse' by Colleen Houck. While I enjoyed the book, there was something keeping me back from absolutely loving it. I think it was that it seemed way longer then it really needed to be and at a point it started to just tell me things (and place descriptions) as opposed to showing them to me. That and by the end of the book the main female character started to really get on my nerves. 


What do you think you'll read next?
What I am going to read next is 'The Lure of Shapinsay' by Krista Holle. Ms. Holle contacted me a while back about reading her book and doing a review on it. When she finally got it published into a physically copy she sent me a copy. It's about time that I give it a shot and see what I think of it. I have only seen good reviews for it on Goodreads.com. So hopefully it is a good read. =D




 Some music for your enjoyment.
Domo Arigato for visiting my blog <3

5 comments:

Aleksandra said...

I want to read the Charley Davidson series so bad, so I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

Here’s My WWW if you’d like to check it out.

Happy reading!

Irish said...

I have the first Charley Davidson book on audio to listen to. This makes me want to move it up in the queue.

My WWW Wednesday is here.

Vicki said...

I just checked out the Darynda Jones series on Amazon and it looks really good! I might be adding it to my 4 mile high list.
Here's My WWW Wednesday

Michelle SedeƱo said...

Nice books. Enjoy reading! :)
Here's my Wednesday post..
Have a great day!

Cassie S. said...

@Aleksandra: It is a really great series. Definitely one of my favorite adult series.

@Irish: You should definitely listen to it when you get a chance. It's a great series.

@Vicki: I started reading it because I saw it was getting great precise on one of the blogs that I follow. So I decided to give it a chance. I'm glad I did. It's an awesome series.

@Michelle: Thank you, I will. =D