Thursday, October 11, 2012

Follow Friday (32)

Is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This is a blog hop for bloggers to get to know other bloggers, & to help some gain more of a following and support system for their blog. It looks like it should be a lot of fun. To join in, go to the host's page and follow the steps they have posted up there. =D

Some music is provided for you at the bottom. For you enjoyment. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

This week's question is...

What book do yout hink would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail or goriness...

Uh... Well this question unfortunately is a dead end for me. While I love Halloween (it's one of my favorite holidays), I don't really read those types of books. Sure I read vampire books and other paranormal books like that, however, that doesn't really count. Because none of those books are really gorgy. Generally the vampire tends to fall in love and not be so bad after all... LOL, I love to romantize a vampire. And even scary movies I'm not that much into them. Not really my type of thing, sure I go and see them in the theatres and I even own a few, but I can't watch them unless someone is with me and my feet can NEVER be touching the ground if I'm watching a scary movie. So unfortunately I don't really have an answer for this question. Can't wait for Halloween though, lol. =D

This is Halloween!
Some music for your enjoyment
Domo Arigato for visiting my blog! <3


13 comments:

Audrey Dawn said...

Well that's a creepy video! Lol! I tend to romanticize vampires as well. It's like I seek those kinds of books out for some reason. Blame the Twilight phenomenon during my teen years, idk. I did pick a book for this question that's got legit scary vampires, though. New follower! Have a great weekend!

My FF post

Sharrice Hewlett said...

Same for me!!! How exciting. I am so in love with Halloween but I can not watch scary movies haha. I love vampires too, cuz they're sexy dead people, unlike zombies which as cootie infested dead people haha. Favorite Halloween movie of all time has to be The Littlist Vampire. Have you ever seen it? I love it. 8)

Now following your awesome blog.

Liesel K Hill said...

I'm way excited for Halloween too! Old follower. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

biochemguy said...

lol, nice video anyway! I actually love these type of movies more than the books, but just because they appeal to more senses at a time. ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). If you would like to check out my FF you can do so here. :)

Susan said...

Well, at least you're being honest! I love the horror genre though.

My F&F

New follower via GFC! :)

Keely Anne said...

lol i love the romanticized vamps, but I could also get my kicks from the truly monstrous ones... love the horror genre :) *new follower*

My FF

Happy Reading :)

Keely @ Realms of an Open Mind

Lexxie Lin said...

Vampires are great, but I love both the gory and the romantic ones :)

Here's my FF post for this week.

Have a fantastic Friday!

Megan said...

LOL I love the vamp romances too :) And I hate scary movies, but I love scary books. :)

New follower!

Here's my FF post!

Louisse said...

Vamps are sooo awesome!

New Follower.

Click HERE for my FF.

Louisse @ The Soul Sisters

kirsty vizard said...

I'm a new follower . .love your blog . .if you'd like to pop back my link is http://kvlovesbooks.blogspot.co.uk/ thanks x

Emma said...

Awww! Cool Video! I always love Vampire books with romance. The best bit. LOL!

New Follower

Love your blog.

Here's My FF

Alyssa Shehorn said...

Great Choice!!!! :)

http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

Cassie S. said...

@Audrey: LOL... It's for the anime 'Soul Eater' its actually a good show. =D Yea... those are the kinds of series that I typically gravitate towards as well.

@Sharrice: I don't think I have ever seen 'The Little Vampire'. I will have to look into it. I love me some vampires. I'm kinda like them. The night calls to me and I avoid the daylight if I can. lol

@Liesel: Me to... I'm hoping I'm off. But I'll just have to wait and see.

@Biochemguy: Yea. I still like to watch them every now and then. But they aren't my favorite. I have a way to vivid imagination and then for weeks I feel like the characters in the scary movie. lol

@Susan: I like it every now and then. But I can deal without watching/reading it as well.

@Keely: I do sometimes to. But something I have gotten from reading is that good and bad are never definite. So it annoys me when any paranormal or even human is stuck only in one role. It doesn't work that way.

@Lexxie: Both have their own charm. So I can see where your coming from. =D

@Megan: Yea Vamp romances are always interesting. I haven't really read any horror books so I wouldn't know. But then again, I'm not interested in reading them at all either.

@Louisse: Yes they are.... <3

@Kirsty: Thank you. =D

@Vampires have my heart most definitely =D... And thank you so much.

@What choice I didn't really even pick a book....??

Thank you all for the great comments <3