Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday (17)

Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they will post a 'Top Ten List' for them and bloggers alike to answer and it's always a different list question to answer.

There is some music below for your enjoyment.

This week's Top Ten to answer is:

 Top Ten Favorite Kiss-Ass Heroines

1. Rose Hathaway (Vampire Academy Series)
Of course I have to put down Rose as a kick-ass heroine. She has got to be my favorite heroine of all time. And she doesn't take shit from anyone. She is not only strong for herself, but she is also strong for the one's that she loves and would protect them at the cost of her own life which is almost does on more than one occasion. She takes down "evil" vampires like it's a walk in the park. Do us all a favor and stay on her good side.

2. Katniss Everdeen (The Hunger Games Series)
You better watch your backs around this lady her. Especially if she has a bow and arrow with her. If you have read the books or even just seen the movie you will know what I mean. This girl is lethal and she won't let anything or anyone stand in the way of protecting her family and friends. She started a rebellion with a simple hand gesture and words of kindness, imagine what she could do if she really applied herself.

3. Charlotte "Charley" Davidson (Charley Davidson Series)
She's not only a grim reaper. She is THE grim reaper. Private Eye and Solver of Unsolvable Cases. She also has the "affection" of one Reyes Farrow. She's sarcastic, witty and unstoppable when she puts her mind to something. Need I really say more?

4. Hermione Granger (Harry Potter Series)
She is the toughest witch of her age and she won't let anybody hurt the one's she loves. She is the mastermind behind practically everything that Harry, Ron & her ever did in that series. And without her and her undying friendship Harry and Ron would never have made it through the battles. She never once faltered, no matter how bad things got and that is something that not even the other kick-ass heroines can say for themselves. 

5. Raisa ana'Marianna (Seven Realms Series)
Talk about one of the cleverest woman I have had the fortune to read about in a series. This lady her tops them off. She's not only strong in times of peril, but she will allow absolutely NO one to tell her what to do or how to run her life. She has the strength and will power to protect her kingdom against those who would see to make it their own. But she also has a tender heart and tries to take care of all her subjects and donates her own money to fund a charity for those who have fallen on hard times. She stands up against powerful magicians, and even fights her way through sword fights. She is one lady who I would always want on my side turning a fight.

Ohhhh...... Okay, so.... When I first saw this top I thought it was going to be a simple one and easy to answer. But it turned out to be harder then I thought and I came to realize something. While there are quite a few heroine's from the series that I have read, there are VERY few heroines who I actually see as Kick-Ass. This is a tough list for the heroine's to make in my opinion because not a lot of author's make their female characters as strong as the 5 I have listed above. So I will only be making a Top 5 this week. Because these 5 in my opinion are the best of the best.

Who are your favorite Top Ten Kiss-Ass Heroine's?

& come and join me and a few other bloggers for our 2013 Long VS Short Chapter Challenge    


 Stereo Heart - Gym Class Heroes (Ft. Adam Levine)
Some Music for your enjoyment.
Domo Arigato for visiting my blog <3.


13 comments:

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

love love love Rose! And I totally agree, I thought this would be an easy peasy topic but it actually took me a lot longer than I thought but still super fun.

marissa

My Top Ten

Coffee Monster said...

We share a few even though you only listed 5 :) Great list ;)

My TTT
*GIVEAWAY*

Mel - Thedailyprophecy. said...

I think everybody will put Hermione on their list and I totally agree :D

TTT @thedailyprophecy.

Fara Nani said...

Yay! Rose made my list too. Great list! :D

Here my Top 10

Nina said...

That song is fantastic. :)
I like your list. A lot of characters I don't know..yet. ;)

J'adore Happy Endings

Monica R said...

Love your list! Feel free to checkout mine...
http://asoutherngirlsbookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/10/top-ten-tuesday-2-favorite-kick-ass.html

Beth said...

Great picks.

Shelver506 said...

I'm cracking up. "Imagine what she could do if she really applied herself." Oh man, that was good.

My TTT: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/10/top-10-tuesday-i-am-no-man.html

Cassie S. said...

@Marissa: Rose is my absolute FAVORITE heroine of all the books that I have read.

@Coffee Monster: This list was a lot harder for me then I thought it would be. I guess my Kiss-Ass heroine list is pretty short. LOL

@Mel: LOL, I do believe you are correct. But Hermione is a classic as well.

@Fara: Rose is amazing. =D

@Nina: I love that song, it's so catchy as well. And thank you, you should definitely check them out when you get the chance.

@Monica: I will. Thanks.

@Beth: Thank you.

@Shelver506: LOL... But it is the truth. While I loved The Hunger Games Series, I couldn't help but feel that for the entire series Katniss wasn't REALLY applying herself 100% to the cause. She was simply doing what needed to be done, but imagine if she believed in the cause whole-heartedly. This girl would of kick even more ass then she already kicked... LOL

ninest123 said...

louis vuitton, canada goose, pandora jewelry, replica watches, canada goose outlet, moncler, moncler, ugg boots uk, ugg pas cher, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, doudoune canada goose, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton pas cher, links of london, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, canada goose, hollister, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, coach outlet, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, bottes ugg, pandora charms, moncler, thomas sabo, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, canada goose, moncler, supra shoes, canada goose outlet

ninest123 said...

insanity workout, baseball bats, hollister, nike roshe, ghd, nfl jerseys, new balance, celine handbags, mac cosmetics, wedding dresses, valentino shoes, hollister, timberland boots, louboutin, birkin bag, nike air max, gucci, north face outlet, reebok shoes, beats by dre, bottega veneta, toms shoes, hollister, asics running shoes, mcm handbags, oakley, vans shoes, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, converse outlet, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, longchamp, herve leger, chi flat iron, north face outlet, converse, soccer jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, ralph lauren, montre pas cher, lululemon, vans, ray ban, soccer shoes, babyliss, karen millen, p90x workout, lancel, mont blanc

ninest123 said...

air force, ralph lauren uk, timberland, nike blazer, lululemon, oakley pas cher, michael kors, nike huarache, nike air max, nike free run uk, michael kors, north face, michael kors outlet, nike air max, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, hermes, vanessa bruno, burberry, nike trainers, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors, vans pas cher, ray ban uk, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, sac guess, true religion jeans, coach purses, nike air max, converse pas cher, replica handbags, new balance pas cher, hollister, hogan, ray ban pas cher, burberry outlet online, hollister pas cher, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, lacoste pas cher, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, tn pas cher, mulberry, nike roshe, north face

ninest123 said...

louboutin outlet, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free, jordan shoes, prada handbags, longchamp outlet, air jordan pas cher, replica watches, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, coach outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, prada outlet, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, replica watches, kate spade outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, kate spade handbags, nike free, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, air max, nike air max, sac longchamp, gucci outlet, longchamp pas cher, ugg boots, nike roshe run, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, longchamp, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet