Wednesday, October 10, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (32)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Below you can find some music to listen to while reading this (for you enjoyment).

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller. For some reason I can't quite explain I avoided reading this book for the longest time. There was just something about it that turned me off of it and I refused to buy it. I finally picked up a copy a week ago give or take and after reading it's description again, it really grabbed my attention. So I started to read it. I am just over 100 pages into it (it's 411 pages long) and I have to admit that so far I am really getting into it. The crazy thing is is that the main love interest (the guy) hasn't even been introduced into the book yet (a 100 pages in...) and yet Ms. Miller has me captivated by her story of reincarnation. I wonder what else she has in store for me yet, seeing how this is a series. Fingers crossed that it remains interesting. 

What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading Supernaturally by Kiersten White. I really liked the first book in this series Paranormalcy but this book (the 2nd in the series) failed to enthral me as much as the first one did. I still enjoyed the book and Evie's snarky nature... (I have a pink taser just like she does). But idk, while I enjoyed it, it was just okay for me. It was really obvious for me to figure out who was behind all the attacks on Evie and the fact that she was hiding (by that I mean lying) so much from Lend (her boyfriend) who is by far my favorite character in the series really annoyed me as well. And the fact that she whined and complained about everything being so "normal" now when all she ever wanted in the first book was a normal life away from so much paranormal stuff.... Sorry Evie you can't have your cake and eat it to. Not the way life works... 

What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read Eve by Anna Carey. I recently got like 26 books from the library (lol, I went a little overboard) and Eve is one of 2 books that I can't re-checked because there is a hold for it after me. So I have to finish it fast that way I don't have to return it without even have read it. I look forward to this one though. I have been interested in reading it ever since I first heard about it and that was probably close to if not over a year ago now. I have heard good things about it. And it is a dystopian novel, which I haven't read one of those in a while. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will love it. <3


What book(s) are you currently reading?
What book(s) did you recently finish reading?
What book(s) are you planning on reading next?

This song really reminds of the book I am currently reading
The Eternal Ones.
The book is about reincarnation and loving the same person in multiple lifetimes
and being reborn to find the same person again and love them once more.
This song is all about that.
I have love you for a thousand years.
I will love you for a thousand more....
I couldn't put it any better then that.

Domo Arigato for visiting my blog, I hope you have a great week <3


5 comments:

Irish said...

I really liked Eternal Ones...far more than I thought it would. Sadly I think that the 2nd book in the series was a flop and there is still no word on if the 3rd will ever be published. I'm curious to see if the 3rd book could redeem the 2nd.

I liked Supernaturally but like you I had similar thoughts on who was behind things and Evie's attitude. Just seemed so contrary to how she was in book 1.

My WWW Wednesday is here

ninest123 said...

louis vuitton, canada goose, pandora jewelry, replica watches, canada goose outlet, moncler, moncler, ugg boots uk, ugg pas cher, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, doudoune canada goose, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton pas cher, links of london, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, canada goose, hollister, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, coach outlet, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, bottes ugg, pandora charms, moncler, thomas sabo, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, canada goose, moncler, supra shoes, canada goose outlet

ninest123 said...

insanity workout, baseball bats, hollister, nike roshe, ghd, nfl jerseys, new balance, celine handbags, mac cosmetics, wedding dresses, valentino shoes, hollister, timberland boots, louboutin, birkin bag, nike air max, gucci, north face outlet, reebok shoes, beats by dre, bottega veneta, toms shoes, hollister, asics running shoes, mcm handbags, oakley, vans shoes, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, converse outlet, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, longchamp, herve leger, chi flat iron, north face outlet, converse, soccer jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, ralph lauren, montre pas cher, lululemon, vans, ray ban, soccer shoes, babyliss, karen millen, p90x workout, lancel, mont blanc

ninest123 said...

air force, ralph lauren uk, timberland, nike blazer, lululemon, oakley pas cher, michael kors, nike huarache, nike air max, nike free run uk, michael kors, north face, michael kors outlet, nike air max, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, hermes, vanessa bruno, burberry, nike trainers, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors, vans pas cher, ray ban uk, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, sac guess, true religion jeans, coach purses, nike air max, converse pas cher, replica handbags, new balance pas cher, hollister, hogan, ray ban pas cher, burberry outlet online, hollister pas cher, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, lacoste pas cher, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, tn pas cher, mulberry, nike roshe, north face

ninest123 said...

louboutin outlet, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free, jordan shoes, prada handbags, longchamp outlet, air jordan pas cher, replica watches, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, coach outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, prada outlet, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, replica watches, kate spade outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, kate spade handbags, nike free, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, air max, nike air max, sac longchamp, gucci outlet, longchamp pas cher, ugg boots, nike roshe run, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, longchamp, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet