Tuesday, October 23, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (34)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Below you can find some music to listen to while reading this (for you enjoyment).

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Die for Me by Amy Plum. So far I am enjoying it a lot. It seems like a unique idea and a sweet love story so far. The characters are diverse and interesting and I love the atmosphere Ms. Plum is painting by having this book said in Paris. So beautiful, just because of this book alone I hope to one day be able to go and visit Paris. I'm hoping the more I get into it it stays just as interesting, I have read so many good reviews for it, that I am hoping to love it just as much.


What did you recently finish reading?
I just finished reading Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan (LOL, just noticed both books authors are named Amy). I have to REALLY think about this book. I have read nothing but really good reviews for it and have had a lot of followers tell me that they loved this book, but after finishing it (and during reading it as well), there were a lot of times that I just absolutely DETESTED this book. I understand that this book is mainly about how you learn to stay true to yourself and your convictions and your humanity, but some of the things that happened in this book just absolutely turned me against it. However, at the same time, Ms. Ryan has managed to stop this first book, just at the time where I am starting to wonder "what the heck is going to happen now?" So while, this book really isn't my favorite it still has me interested to read the next one in the series.

What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read Possession by Elana Johnson. To be 100% honest with you I have absolutely no clue what to expect from this book. I have read both positive and negative reviews for this book so I am really thinking that it is either a book you absolutely love or you absolutely dislike. I know it is a dystopian novel, but from there, while I have read the description of it, it doesn't really give enough away for me to really get a grasp one what while happen in it. So I am keeping my fingers crossed that I will love it. Have you read this one yet? What did you think of it if you have?


What book(s) are you reading?
What book(s) did you just finish?
What book(s) are you going to read next?

 Three Days Grace - Just Like You
Some music for your enjoyment.
Domo Arigatio for visiting my blog <3
 

9 comments:

Ruby Ham :) said...

I love your blog button so much! It is to DIE FOR :) I'm currently reading The Book Thief, I just finished Dolly (by Susan Hill) and next I'm going to read Breathe. If you have time, could you please pop round to my blog?
Ruby - http://feedmebooksnow.blogspot.co.uk

Anya @ On Starships and Dragonwings said...

I haven't read any of these, but I completely understand your feelings about Glow, I have had a similar problem with books in the past.

Here's my WWW: http://www.onstarshipsanddragonwings.com/2012/10/24/www-wednesday-21/

Irish said...

Glad to hear that you are liking Die for Me its been on my list to read for awhile. I also tried the audio of Glow awhile back but couldn't make it past the first disc.

My WWW Wednesday is here.

Katy B said...

Love your graphic ... very cool! My list is at http://katybrandes.wordpress.com/2012/10/25/www-wednesday-oct-24/.

Cassie S. said...

@Ruby: Thank you =D

@Anya: They are pretty interesting. Glow was hard for me to read.

@Irish: I really enjoyed Die For Me. Glow on the other hand was a struggle for me to finish.

@Katy: I like to keep the "theme" of my book blog to a mystical look. Thank you.

ninest123 said...

louis vuitton, canada goose, pandora jewelry, replica watches, canada goose outlet, moncler, moncler, ugg boots uk, ugg pas cher, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, doudoune canada goose, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton pas cher, links of london, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, canada goose, hollister, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, coach outlet, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, bottes ugg, pandora charms, moncler, thomas sabo, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, canada goose, moncler, supra shoes, canada goose outlet

ninest123 said...

insanity workout, baseball bats, hollister, nike roshe, ghd, nfl jerseys, new balance, celine handbags, mac cosmetics, wedding dresses, valentino shoes, hollister, timberland boots, louboutin, birkin bag, nike air max, gucci, north face outlet, reebok shoes, beats by dre, bottega veneta, toms shoes, hollister, asics running shoes, mcm handbags, oakley, vans shoes, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, converse outlet, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, longchamp, herve leger, chi flat iron, north face outlet, converse, soccer jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, ralph lauren, montre pas cher, lululemon, vans, ray ban, soccer shoes, babyliss, karen millen, p90x workout, lancel, mont blanc

ninest123 said...

air force, ralph lauren uk, timberland, nike blazer, lululemon, oakley pas cher, michael kors, nike huarache, nike air max, nike free run uk, michael kors, north face, michael kors outlet, nike air max, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, hermes, vanessa bruno, burberry, nike trainers, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors, vans pas cher, ray ban uk, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, sac guess, true religion jeans, coach purses, nike air max, converse pas cher, replica handbags, new balance pas cher, hollister, hogan, ray ban pas cher, burberry outlet online, hollister pas cher, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, lacoste pas cher, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, tn pas cher, mulberry, nike roshe, north face

ninest123 said...

louboutin outlet, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free, jordan shoes, prada handbags, longchamp outlet, air jordan pas cher, replica watches, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, coach outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, prada outlet, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, replica watches, kate spade outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, kate spade handbags, nike free, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, air max, nike air max, sac longchamp, gucci outlet, longchamp pas cher, ugg boots, nike roshe run, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, longchamp, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet