Tuesday, November 13, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (37)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Below you can find some music to listen to while reading this (for you enjoyment).

What are you currently reading?
I am currently re-reading Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I first read this book back in March of last year and it was one of my favorite series last year. I had been wanting to re-read it for a while now and finally decided to do it. I am really enjoying it, all over again. I missed reading about my Dimka <3. When I first read this I hadn't started reviewing books yet and it was still a good 7 months before I created this blog, so I will definitely be doing a review for it now that I have re-read it. Check back in a week or so for that review. 

What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor. And wow... just wow... what can I say about this book. It was absolutely breathe taking and startling original. The love premise behind this book isn't all that original (forbidden love). But the way that Ms. Taylor goes about creating this story, it left me speechless a lot of times and I just didn't want to put it down. The beginning and a good middle part of the book is kind of slow I will admit and I am not usually one that can tolerate a slow book. But because this one was so... just different... and strange at the same time... I really didn't notice a lot of the time how slow it was. And then the last middle and ending of the book just swept me away even more because things start getting revealed and it feels like were going from 0 to 60 in like under 60 seconds. I highly recommend this book to those of you who haven't read it and I eagerly anticipate the second book in the series, Days of Blood & Starlight. I am like 23 on the waiting list at my local library =[

What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel. I am a huge zombie fan. Well at least I love to kill zombies on my xbox =D... But this will be the first book I have read that deals with mainly zombies and with a zombie being the love interest of the heroine. I have heard both good and negative on this book, but I have wanted to read it ever since I first heard about it like a year ago, that I can't wait to start reading it. I heard there are like 5 different POV's in this book, so I hope that that doesn't take away from the story. I guess I will just have to cross my fingers and see how things go. 


What book(s) are you reading?What book(s) did you just finish?What book(s) will you read next?

Remember I have a week long of giveaways going on right now as well to celebrate my blog's 1 year anniversary. You can find all the giveaways, HERE!


Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day
Green Day is one of my favorite bands since I was a teenager.
Domo Arigato for visiting my blog <3.


4 comments:

ninest123 said...

louis vuitton, canada goose, pandora jewelry, replica watches, canada goose outlet, moncler, moncler, ugg boots uk, ugg pas cher, marc jacobs, louis vuitton, doudoune canada goose, moncler, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, moncler, pandora charms, sac louis vuitton pas cher, links of london, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, moncler, canada goose, hollister, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, swarovski crystal, coach outlet, canada goose, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, bottes ugg, pandora charms, moncler, thomas sabo, swarovski, juicy couture outlet, wedding dresses, canada goose, moncler, supra shoes, canada goose outlet

ninest123 said...

insanity workout, baseball bats, hollister, nike roshe, ghd, nfl jerseys, new balance, celine handbags, mac cosmetics, wedding dresses, valentino shoes, hollister, timberland boots, louboutin, birkin bag, nike air max, gucci, north face outlet, reebok shoes, beats by dre, bottega veneta, toms shoes, hollister, asics running shoes, mcm handbags, oakley, vans shoes, instyler, jimmy choo shoes, converse outlet, nike air max, ferragamo shoes, longchamp, herve leger, chi flat iron, north face outlet, converse, soccer jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, ralph lauren, montre pas cher, lululemon, vans, ray ban, soccer shoes, babyliss, karen millen, p90x workout, lancel, mont blanc

ninest123 said...

air force, ralph lauren uk, timberland, nike blazer, lululemon, oakley pas cher, michael kors, nike huarache, nike air max, nike free run uk, michael kors, north face, michael kors outlet, nike air max, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, hermes, vanessa bruno, burberry, nike trainers, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, true religion outlet, michael kors outlet, michael kors, vans pas cher, ray ban uk, true religion jeans, true religion jeans, sac guess, true religion jeans, coach purses, nike air max, converse pas cher, replica handbags, new balance pas cher, hollister, hogan, ray ban pas cher, burberry outlet online, hollister pas cher, michael kors outlet, ugg boots, lacoste pas cher, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, tn pas cher, mulberry, nike roshe, north face

ninest123 said...

louboutin outlet, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, louis vuitton, nike free, jordan shoes, prada handbags, longchamp outlet, air jordan pas cher, replica watches, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louboutin pas cher, christian louboutin outlet, coach outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, prada outlet, tory burch outlet, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, michael kors, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, replica watches, kate spade outlet, chanel handbags, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, kate spade handbags, nike free, oakley sunglasses, uggs on sale, air max, nike air max, sac longchamp, gucci outlet, longchamp pas cher, ugg boots, nike roshe run, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, longchamp, nike outlet, ray ban sunglasses, burberry, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren outlet