Wednesday, November 21, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (38)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Below you can find some music to listen to while reading this (for you enjoyment).

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading False Memory by Dan Krokos. I am only a few chapters into it so far, because I had to work all day, but so far it has been okay. Nothing really amazing has happened yet for it to stick out to me yet, though. I am starting to get a feeling for the main two characters, but I know there is still a lot about this story yet to be revealed. It has gotten a lot of good reviews on Goodreads as well, so I look forward to getting farther into this book and seeing what it has to offer me. I also just LOVE the cover as well... It's sooo flipping pretty. <3 XoXoXo



What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally. OMG!!!!! This book.... I don't even know how to explain it. This book break my heart in so many different ways and made me cry sooo hard. For the first time in a long time, I didn't want to go to bed at night, I had to stay up and finish one more chapter, that turned into 10 more chapters. There is so much about this book that hits at my heartstrings, the "love" issue that the main female character is going through in this book, happened to me as well. Practically the same thing. & I know personally how devestating it is & heart wrenching. I was able to connect with Jordan so much in this book, that I know longer felt like I was reading her story, I felt like I was reading my own story. Like Jordan was me... I just... IDK... I will be the first to admit, that at first I really didn't like this book, or the style of writing. But the more that I got into it & once Jordan really started to find out what love truly means... I just couldn't put this book down for the life of me. If you haven't read it yet, then you ABSOLUTELY need to pick it up. & if you have read it... Then you know why I have come to love it so much.

What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. Hmmmm.... I have wanted to read this one for a while now & I have read a lot of good reviews on it. But now that the time is almost here... I am also not feeling the hunger to read it. Weird, I know. I just think it's the fact that I have recently come to terms with the fact that I just don't really like ghosts stories. Because for me to really enjoy a story, I need some kind of romance & after a series I need that romance to have a happy ending. But with ghost stories, I just don't see how there could or can ever be a happy ending for the couple. I mean one of them is already dead & you can't really change that fact. I guess I will just have to keep my fingers crossed and see what this story has to bring me. =D

What book(s) are you reading?
What book(s) did you just finish reading?
What book(s) are you going to read next?

Better In Time - Leona Lewis
This song got me through my first broken heart </3
Domo Arigato for visiting my blog <3.

6 comments:

Irish said...

I've heard such mixed things about Catching Jordan but your comments here make me want to pick it up now.

My WWW Wednesday is here.

Cassie S. said...

@Irish: I will admit at first that I didn't really like it. I just like the style of writing or the heroines voice. But after I kept reading it and giving it a chance. It just sucked me right in.

But I also think that part of the reason it rang so emotionally true for me and found such a sacred place in my heart, is because I have (and still am really) going through the same exact thing that Jordan was going through with her best friend.

And reading 'Catching Jordan' just broke my heart all over again. It is an emotionally true book and Miranda Kenneally didn't stop herself from being true about how life works sometimes. She was brutally honest in her writing. Which I haven't experienced a lot of in YA books.

ninest123 said...

longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, nike air max, louis vuitton, replica watches, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, nike roshe run, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, longchamp pas cher, louboutin pas cher, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, gucci outlet, nike air max, nike free, oakley sunglasses, nike free, michael kors, tiffany jewelry, prada handbags, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike outlet, louboutin shoes, louboutin outlet, sac longchamp, ugg boots, louis vuitton, air jordan pas cher, burberry, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co

ninest123 said...

ugg boots, burberry, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, hollister, new balance pas cher, lacoste pas cher, nike free run uk, true religion outlet, nike air max, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max, michael kors, replica handbags, timberland, vanessa bruno, kate spade handbags, nike blazer, true religion jeans, north face, converse pas cher, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, ray ban uk, michael kors, oakley pas cher, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet, sac guess, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, tn pas cher, air force, michael kors, coach purses, abercrombie and fitch, michael kors, hermes, hogan, lululemon, nike roshe, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren uk, mulberry, nike air max, north face, hollister pas cher

ninest123 said...

insanity workout, valentino shoes, vans, beats by dre, celine handbags, nike air max, mont blanc, nike roshe, ralph lauren, nike trainers, converse outlet, bottega veneta, giuseppe zanotti, ferragamo shoes, herve leger, asics running shoes, louboutin, vans shoes, longchamp, soccer shoes, mac cosmetics, jimmy choo shoes, new balance, hollister, soccer jerseys, hollister, p90x workout, lululemon, north face outlet, chi flat iron, wedding dresses, north face outlet, nike huarache, nike air max, hollister, gucci, oakley, iphone cases, birkin bag, timberland boots, baseball bats, reebok shoes, ray ban, abercrombie and fitch, ghd, mcm handbags, babyliss, nfl jerseys, instyler, converse

ninest123 said...

moncler, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, swarovski crystal, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, wedding dresses, pandora jewelry, moncler, supra shoes, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, moncler, canada goose, swarovski, lancel, barbour jackets, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, karen millen, moncler, barbour, canada goose, hollister, montre pas cher, marc jacobs, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, moncler, replica watches, sac louis vuitton pas cher, bottes ugg, doudoune canada goose, juicy couture outlet, ugg boots uk, ugg pas cher, links of london, canada goose, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, coach outlet