Wednesday, December 05, 2012

W.W.W. Wednesdays (40)

W.W.W. Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
To play simply answer the questions below:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?

Below you can find some music to listen to while reading this (for you enjoyment).

What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Kiss of Midnight by Lara Adrian. =D Okay I know I am typically only a YA reader and blogger. But I do occasionally through in an Adult book here or there (I put warnings at the top of all my Adult Reviews). Lately I have been desiring a more Adult Romance in the books that I read and I don't get a lot of that from YA genre books. YA is a lot of coming of age stories, but I accept that usually. Any ways... This is series about Vampires and while I have heard and read practically nothing on this series, I am still looking forward to reading it and seeing what it has to offer me.
In 2013, I have decided to read 7 different (long series with about 9+ books in each series) with a more "mature" theme to them. I look forward to seeing what they have to offer. They all have a Paranormal theme to them as well though.

What did you recently finish reading?
I recently finished reading Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning. To be completely honest, I was actually rather disappointed with this addition to the Fever Series. I really enjoyed the first book, but I was annoyed throughout most of this second book. Mac's inner dialogue in this book was at times long winded and just not needed. I just didn't feel like anything really happened in this book. There was finally some serious action at the end of the book, but for a while there I was starting to lose faith in Mac's characters and was coming to not like her any more. Overall though, what really got to me was that I just REALLY needed more.... Mac & BARRON'S loving.... & the scene at the end of the book with them both, I am just so completely confused on what really happened... Does anyone know? If you do, could you please email me and tell me what it was? satinsorrow88@gmail.com -- Thanks 

What do you think you'll read next?
Next I am going to read Breathe by Sarah Crossan. First off... May I just say... LOOK AT THIS COVER! Omgosh... This is one of the book's that I knew I just needed to read as soon as I saw this cover. This is a dystopian book about a world that has died. Most air is no longer breathable and humans have to live in domes where they have learned to "create" breathable oxygen. It is based around 3 teens (2 girls, 1 guy) and they set out on a trip outside of the dome. Why they are going outside I have no clue, but I can't wait to read it and find out. I haven't really read any reviews on it, but I can't wait to start reading it. Keeping my fingers crossed that I love it.

Only Hope - Mandy Moore
This song is from the movie 'A Walk to Remember'.
No matter how many times I watch this movie. I cry every single time.
Domo Arigato for visiting my blog <3.


8 comments:

Gigi Ann said...

I don't read paranormal, so I've never heard of these books before. I am trying to stay away from series reading, although I have a few series I'm hanging onto, I don't mind reading series books if each book can stand alone, even though it is in a series.

Emily said...

I have Breathe on my super long list of books to read! It sounds amazing and I agree that you can not pass a cover by like that!
Here is my WWW

http://hookedinabook.blogspot.com/2012/12/www-wednesdays-6.html

I enjoyed reading yours :)

Cassie S. said...

@Gigi: I can't seem to read a book unless it is in a series. I don't really like books that are simply stand alones. But some of the series that I read each book could be a Stand Alone.

@Emily: Yea. My list is constantly changing, mainly because I get my books from the Library. But recently I have been finding myself wanting to read some Adult Paranormal Romances as opposed to the YA one's. That could be a big factor in the books that I am reading now.

Irish said...

I am a predominately YA blog as well but I do love my adult romances as well. Variety is good with a blogger and sometimes you just really need the change. I've also heard a lot of good things about Moning's books one day I will try it out. So many books...so little time.

My WWW Wednesday is here.

ninest123 said...

longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, nike air max, louis vuitton, replica watches, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, nike roshe run, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, longchamp pas cher, louboutin pas cher, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, gucci outlet, nike air max, nike free, oakley sunglasses, nike free, michael kors, tiffany jewelry, prada handbags, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike outlet, louboutin shoes, louboutin outlet, sac longchamp, ugg boots, louis vuitton, air jordan pas cher, burberry, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co

ninest123 said...

ugg boots, burberry, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, hollister, new balance pas cher, lacoste pas cher, nike free run uk, true religion outlet, nike air max, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max, michael kors, replica handbags, timberland, vanessa bruno, kate spade handbags, nike blazer, true religion jeans, north face, converse pas cher, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, ray ban uk, michael kors, oakley pas cher, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet, sac guess, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, tn pas cher, air force, michael kors, coach purses, abercrombie and fitch, michael kors, hermes, hogan, lululemon, nike roshe, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren uk, mulberry, nike air max, north face, hollister pas cher

ninest123 said...

insanity workout, valentino shoes, vans, beats by dre, celine handbags, nike air max, mont blanc, nike roshe, ralph lauren, nike trainers, converse outlet, bottega veneta, giuseppe zanotti, ferragamo shoes, herve leger, asics running shoes, louboutin, vans shoes, longchamp, soccer shoes, mac cosmetics, jimmy choo shoes, new balance, hollister, soccer jerseys, hollister, p90x workout, lululemon, north face outlet, chi flat iron, wedding dresses, north face outlet, nike huarache, nike air max, hollister, gucci, oakley, iphone cases, birkin bag, timberland boots, baseball bats, reebok shoes, ray ban, abercrombie and fitch, ghd, mcm handbags, babyliss, nfl jerseys, instyler, converse

ninest123 said...

moncler, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, swarovski crystal, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, wedding dresses, pandora jewelry, moncler, supra shoes, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, moncler, canada goose, swarovski, lancel, barbour jackets, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, karen millen, moncler, barbour, canada goose, hollister, montre pas cher, marc jacobs, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, moncler, replica watches, sac louis vuitton pas cher, bottes ugg, doudoune canada goose, juicy couture outlet, ugg boots uk, ugg pas cher, links of london, canada goose, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, coach outlet