Thursday, January 17, 2013

Follow Friday (42)

Is a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.

This is a blog hop for bloggers to get to know other bloggers, & to help some gain more of a following and support system for their blog. It looks like it should be a lot of fun. To join in, go to the host's page and follow the steps they have posted up there. =D

Some music is provided for you at the bottom. For you enjoyment. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Who is your favorite villain from a book?

Ohhh... Good question... and to be 100% honest. I would have to say that I honestly don't have a favorite villain. I think a lot of the times, I tend to see in black and white and I come to empathize with the main characters in a book. So if there is a character that is trying to harm them or do bad by them in even the smallest degree then I immediately write them off and see them in the same color and way that the main characters do and I come to hate them just like the main characters have.

If I would have to choice one, I would have to say all the dark wizards from Harry Potter just like Ms. Alison chose. But then again, I think I would choose them because I practically grew up with those characters. So in a way, even while I hate them for what they have done to a lot of the characters in Harry Potter, they have grown on me in such a way that I don't think I could ever truly hate them. If you know what I mean.

Who are your favorite villain's? Leave a comment below with your link and I will try my hardest to comment back <3.

Mean - Taylor Swift
I'm watching 'The Voice' right now on my laptop.
&& one of the singer's sung this. Thought it was appropriate for the topic.
Domo Arigato for visiting my blog <3.


10 comments:

Kat Salazar said...

Haha, I love the music video to go with this post, very appropriate!

www.katlovesbooks.blogspot.com

LunarHaven RD said...

Great blog! Glad I came across it :)

New Follower :)

http://lunarhavenrd.blogspot.com/2013/01/feature-and-follow-1.html

Many Thanks,
Marie
Co-Owner/Founder and Blogger of Lunar Haven

Escapism Fanatic said...

Dark Wizards from the Potter series is a good choice but there are so many villains that it is hard to chose.
New follower.
Also enter my Giveway for a signed copy of Dead Harvest.
My FF Escapism from Reality

Barbara Brown said...

Just hopping on thru...Happy Feature & Follow Friday!
Have urself a great weekend!!

Follow my new Tour Blog below :)

"Literary Quill Promotions"

siriusyareader said...

I totally agree with you about the Dark Wizards thing. By the wway I am in love with Taylor Swift! I love the music video for mean :P
new GFC follower:
My FF

by Elemillia Ucselub said...

Love your blog. New GFC follower :) Follow back!

ninest123 said...

longchamp, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, nike air max, louis vuitton, replica watches, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, nike roshe run, tory burch outlet, ray ban sunglasses, air max, louis vuitton outlet, uggs on sale, longchamp pas cher, louboutin pas cher, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, oakley sunglasses, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, gucci outlet, nike air max, nike free, oakley sunglasses, nike free, michael kors, tiffany jewelry, prada handbags, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, ralph lauren pas cher, replica watches, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike outlet, louboutin shoes, louboutin outlet, sac longchamp, ugg boots, louis vuitton, air jordan pas cher, burberry, oakley sunglasses, jordan shoes, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, tiffany and co

ninest123 said...

ugg boots, burberry, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, hollister, new balance pas cher, lacoste pas cher, nike free run uk, true religion outlet, nike air max, coach outlet, michael kors outlet, nike air max, michael kors, replica handbags, timberland, vanessa bruno, kate spade handbags, nike blazer, true religion jeans, north face, converse pas cher, true religion jeans, michael kors outlet, ray ban uk, michael kors, oakley pas cher, vans pas cher, michael kors outlet, sac guess, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, tn pas cher, air force, michael kors, coach purses, abercrombie and fitch, michael kors, hermes, hogan, lululemon, nike roshe, true religion jeans, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren uk, mulberry, nike air max, north face, hollister pas cher

ninest123 said...

insanity workout, valentino shoes, vans, beats by dre, celine handbags, nike air max, mont blanc, nike roshe, ralph lauren, nike trainers, converse outlet, bottega veneta, giuseppe zanotti, ferragamo shoes, herve leger, asics running shoes, louboutin, vans shoes, longchamp, soccer shoes, mac cosmetics, jimmy choo shoes, new balance, hollister, soccer jerseys, hollister, p90x workout, lululemon, north face outlet, chi flat iron, wedding dresses, north face outlet, nike huarache, nike air max, hollister, gucci, oakley, iphone cases, birkin bag, timberland boots, baseball bats, reebok shoes, ray ban, abercrombie and fitch, ghd, mcm handbags, babyliss, nfl jerseys, instyler, converse

ninest123 said...

moncler, canada goose outlet, canada goose outlet, swarovski crystal, thomas sabo, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, wedding dresses, pandora jewelry, moncler, supra shoes, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, pandora charms, moncler, canada goose, swarovski, lancel, barbour jackets, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, moncler, moncler, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, karen millen, moncler, barbour, canada goose, hollister, montre pas cher, marc jacobs, pandora charms, juicy couture outlet, toms shoes, moncler, replica watches, sac louis vuitton pas cher, bottes ugg, doudoune canada goose, juicy couture outlet, ugg boots uk, ugg pas cher, links of london, canada goose, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, canada goose, louis vuitton, coach outlet